– Krupuk Asli (Assortment of Indonesian crackers) –
– Nasi Putih (white pandan rice)
– Sate Babi (marinated pork in spicy peanut sauce)
– Daging Rendang (spicy braised Beef in cocos)
– Tahu Taoco Tempe (Tempe & Tahu prepared with black soya sauce)
– Sambal Goreng Beans (green beans in spicy chili sauce)
– Acar Ketimun (Javanese cucumber salad in sweet & sour sauce)
– Sambal Goreng Kentang (mild spicy potato sticks)
– Serundeng (baked spiced coconut with peanuts)
– Sambal Bajak (fried chili)
– Kek Lapis (Indonesian layer cake)
On board you will have all the comfort you need. The boats are covered and have an outside deck or you can open the roof. They also have a toilet on board, AUX/Ipod sound system and a mini bar with plenty of drinks.
For every group size we will have a suitable boat available.
– Private Boat –
– Minimum 20 people –
– Maximum 200 people –
– Reservations required –
– Duration | 2 hours –
– Price from € 54,50 p.p. –
– Indonesian Buffet –
– Beer, wine & soft drinks –
– Waiter(s) on board –
Other culinary boat cruises we can recommend in Amsterdam are the BBQ Boat Cruise or the Tapas Deluxe Boat Cruise.
Submit your review